According to Giving Australia 2016, our largest national analysis of giving and volunteering, Australian businesses are giving more to charity than ever before. In fact partnering with nonprofits to generate positive social impact is becoming more embedded in how Australian enterprises of all sizes do business each and every year.
So what does this mean for YOUR nonprofit or business?
At this free webinar you will learn:
- why businesses are giving more and what’s driving the trend
- why businesses are moving towards partnerships
- the latest on workplace giving and volunteering
- what giving modes and vehicles appeal most to businesses, and
- how YOUR nonprofit or business can benefit from this upward trend.
Thursday 26 Oct, 2017 | 11:00am sharp – 11:45pm (AEST)
Can’t attend in real time? You should still register; all registrants will receive a recording of the webinar.
Giving Australia lead business giving and volunteering researcher
- Wayne Burns, Director, Centre for Corporate Public Affairs
with input from the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies and the Department of Social Services.
HAVE A BURNING QUESTION?
We would love to hear from you! Forward your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time and we will endeavour to answer them live at the webinar.